EDCAMPUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Welcome to EDCampus:
EDCampus’s services, products, online & offline courses, events, programs are provided by EDMedia. The terms and conditions laid down here will govern all the products and services you will be using on EDCampus as a registered member or a free user. Read all terms and conditions carefully before you register and start services with EDCampus. By using EDMedia’s services you knowingly agree to be bound by these Terms, Conditions and the privacy policies.
- Usage of EDCampus:
When you register and become a member of EDCampus, and use the services, you must take sole responsibility to provide us with accurate and complete information about yourself and you agree to update your information to keep it complete. Any additional requirements for certain services must me provided as and when needed.
When you agree to these Terms and conditions, EDCampus provides you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services. You can only download and use contents from our services only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless otherwise you get a written and approved permission from EDCampus. You agree to use only your user account to access the services of EDCampus. Using EDCampus’s services do not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our services or the content you will access to advance your knowledge and skills.
- Paid Courses & Services:
EDCampus offers paid services such as exclusive membership subscriptions, online & offline courses, programs and services for a fee. All the fees are in Indian Rupee and you are solely responsible for paying all the fees and applicable taxes if any in a timely manner with the payment mechanism associated with the applicable paid services laid out by EDCampus. EDCampus reserves the right to change any fee at any time at its sole discretion. All the changes in this effect will be effective immediately upon posting through the relevant services. EDCampus Courses and services once purchased are not liable for refund. Any complaints and discrepancies related to purchase will be addressed individually.
- General Obligations
All users who will be part of EDCampus and pursue its numerable services must agree to abide by and not limited to the following code of conduct:
- You will register and access EDCampus through one account, if otherwise you upgrade to a premium account or advised by authorized EDCampus staff.
- Your answers to the course assignments, home works, questionnaires, quizzes, tests, exams, projects must be your own work. (Unless otherwise you are explicitly permitted to collaborate for an assignment or project).
- You will not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve your results or dishonestly improve or hurt the results of others.
- You will not make available your projects, assignments, solution for questions, quizzes available to anyone else. (Unless otherwise you are explicitly permitted to share solutions of assignments with the approval of the EDCampus authorized course instructor). This will include solution written by you and solutions provided by the course instructor or others.
- Your personal date is secured and will not be used for any other purpose apart from EDCampus archival purpose.
- You are not permitted to reproduce in parts or wholly the course contents to third party or publish it through print or other electronic means. Doing so is punishable under law.
- You are not permitted to post or share defamatory information through the services offered by EDCampus. Doing so if you are found guilty, will lead to the terminations of your membership and will be barred from using the services of EDCampus indefinitely.
- You agree to take instructions and guidance from our professional EDCampus authorized instructors and expert life coaches solely for your personal development and show due respect.
DISCLAIMERS & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT PROVIDED BY EDCAMPUS ARE PROVIDED AND MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OR ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. FURTHER ON, EDCAMPUS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY RELATED CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR SUCH CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
AS PERMITTED BY LAW, EDCAMPUS PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM; YOUR ACCESS TO USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES (NOT LIMITED TO LIMITED ACCESS TO THE INTERNET OR ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES), ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE, OR ALTERATION OR YOUR CONTENT OR INFORMATION.
YOU ALSO AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE NOTICE WITHIN ONE MONTH AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. IF OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the EDCampus Parties from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses, and damages, including reasonable advocates’ fees and costs, made by any third party related to: (a) your use or attempted use of the Services in violation of these Terms; (b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party; or (c) User Content, including without limitation any claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights.